A time of empowerment… This workshop is designed to educate and empower YOU to use your own two hands to help yourself! You will learn techniques that are founded on the ancient Maya method of abdominal massage. Arvigo® Therapy is traditionally known for its benefits to the digestive and reproductive systems of both males and females.
Prepare yourself to be amazed at the wonders of YOUR body and how environmental circumstances and lifestyle can impact on your general health and wellbeing.
Have you ever wondered why the following common complaints are so prevalent in our society?
- Uncomfortable abdominal bloating
- Painful period
- Nocturnal urination and infertility concerns……..the list goes on.
Then join me on this journey of discovery into the workings of your body,
- Gain an insight into the conditions that contribute to failing health and vitality.
- Leave with a deepened understanding of what you can do to support your own bodies’ innate healing mechanisms.
- Confidently perform your own self care massage routine to further aid this process.
This self care workshop covers:
- A Brief history of the lineage and Dr. Rosita Arvigo
- Basic anatomy and physiology of the abdominal and reproductive organs
- The causes and symptoms of shifted organs
- Simple information on diet
- Spiritual and emotional health
- Demonstration and practice of the self care abdominal massage technique.
All participants receive a 30 minute ‘one-to-one’ evaluation and guidance in the self care massage. Your one-to-one session may fall outside class times so please be prepared to stay after class.
This two and a half day workshop prepares the student to perform Arvigo® Therapy on his/herself only and is a prerequisite to enrolment on Arvigo® Therapy Professional Training for licensed healthcare practitioners.
- Self care manual
- A 30 minute educational session with a qualified Arvigo practitioner.
- Healthy snacks and drinks provided throughout the day.
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” Dr. Seuss
For more information on individual sessions click below.