Arvigo® Therapy is founded on an ancient Maya technique of a non-invasive, external abdominal massage. Arvigo® Therapy stimulates circulation and blood flow within the abdominal area, supporting the body for optimal function of digestive and reproductive health and wellness. It is a therapy that can be applied throughout every stage of a woman, man or child’s life.
Arvigo® Therapy incorporates a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. Only by treating the whole person on a physical, emotional and energetic level can true healing take place.
I offer Arvigo® Therapy to men, women and minors offering support for digestive and reproductive, post surgical and systemic concerns as well as general back aches and pains.
I also offer the work as a trained Arvigo Therapy® pregnancy practitioner as a support for fertility concerns in both men and women and support for preconception, prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum care.
What to expect during a session
- Comprehensive review of your past and present healthcare needs focusing on reproductive and digestive health
- Upper and lower abdominal massage to help improve circulation to abdominal organs
- Massage to the back, sacrum and hips to encourage optimal alignment.
- Evaluation of body posture
- Instruction on Self Care massage which is done at home and helps to enhance your professional session.
- Recommendations of complementary modalities to support your health and wellness that may include:
- The wearing of a Faja (a traditional lower abdomen supportive wrap)
- Bajos (a traditional herbal pelvic steam bath of the Maya)
- Castor oil packs and Lifestyle education.
- I will work with you to address your specific needs and may suggest a course of treatments. Typically, 3 to 6 professional sessions are required to address most conditions. Some conditions such as organ prolapse may require further attention over a longer period of time.
Treatments are available in my therapy room located between Dorking and Horsham on the Surrey Sussex border.
I hold a clinic in Frome on request, generally I need around 4 clients to come down. For further information follow the link:
I also offer bespoke treatments in the comfort or your own home. Depending on my availability and your location a supplementary charge may be applied.
Initial consultation 2 – 2.5 hours: £100
Subsequent sessions 1.5 hours: £75
Pregnancy care and postpartum package: £550 if paid and booked in advance
6 pregnancy treatments and one postpartum home visit.
Concessions available on request, please ask ability to pay is not a requirement to receive.
“Be prayerful, meditative, grateful and loving. Live in a state of grace by forgiving everyone everything, no matter what they’ve done.” Rosita Arvigo