I will be visiting The Cheap Street Practice in Frome, to offer client consultations on the 7th May.
Available apointment times: 9:00; 11:30; 14:00 ; 16:30, please email me if you would like to book a session first come first served.
Arvigo® Therapy is founded on an ancient Maya technique of a non-invasive, external abdominal massage. Arvigo Therapy stimulates circulation and blood flow within the abdominal area, supporting the body for optimal function of digestive and reproductive health and wellness. It is a therapy that can be applied throughout every stage of a woman, man or child’s life.
Arvigo® Therapy incorporates a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. Only by treating the whole person on a physical, emotional and energetic level can true healing take place.
I offer Arvigo® Therapy to men women and minors for support in digestive and reproductive concerns. I also offer the work as a trained Arvigo Therapy® pregnancy practitioner as a support for preconception, prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum care.
What to expect during a session
- Comprehensive review of your past and present healthcare needs focusing on reproductive and digestive health
- Upper and lower abdominal massage to help improve circulation to abdominal organs
- Massage to the back, sacrum and hips to encourage optimal alignment.
- Evaluation of body posture
- Instruction on Self Care massage which is done at home and helps to enhance your professional session.
- Recommendations of complementary modalities to support your health and wellness that may include:
- The wearing of a Faja (a traditional lower abdomen supportive wrap)
- Bajos (a traditional herbal pelvic steam bath of the Maya)
- Castor oil packs and Lifestyle education.
- I will work with you to address your specific needs and may suggest a course of treatments. Typically, 3 to 6 professional sessions are required to address most conditions. Some conditions such as organ prolapse may require further attention over a longer period of time.
Cheap Street Practice : 18b Cheap St, Frome, BA11 1BN,
Initial 2 hour consultation: £95
Subsequent 1.5 hour treatment: £75
“Be prayerful, meditative, grateful and loving. Live in a state of grace by forgiving everyone everything, no matter what they’ve done.” Rosita Arvigo